Saturday 18 December 2010

Bad Writing

This looks very interesting. I suspect that any creative person who has ever fretted about being too amateur would benefit from watching this documentary. I only suspect this since I haven't actually seen it.



Unfortunately, there appear to be no immediate plans to screen it in the UK. I've contacted the producers about it, and they now seem to be under the delusion that I am affiliated with a prominent Cardiff art cinema. I am sorely tempted to play the producers off against the cinema, claiming to represent both of them.

Clearly this would be slightly eccentric, but it's a measure of just how badly I'd like to see this film. If anyone based in the UK (and, ideally, Cardiff) genuinely is affiliated with some kind of plausible screening location, please get in touch with these people at BadWritingTheMovie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine Blog Directory Blog Directory BritBlog British Blogs Web Directory
britaine.co.uk
we are in
Britaine.co.uk
united kingdom