Monday 6 December 2010

Everybody Wave to the Poet

'A tenuous reference to the poem that doesn't even appear in this post.'

I have decided that I am now a published poet, on the grounds that somebody decided to put one of my poems on their blog, and the somebody wasn't me.

Followed
, which is at least 50% less whimsical than the poems I've so far added to Pithy Title, has been accepted by Spook City, a growing collection of fiction with ghostly and supernatural themes.

Followed has been generously described (by real people) as 'heart-racing', 'absolutely terrific' and 'chilling'. I also claim that it's Christmas-themed, on the grounds that the second word is 'snow'. You can read it and add your opinion by clicking this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio Blog Directory and Search engine Blog Directory Blog Directory BritBlog British Blogs Web Directory
britaine.co.uk
we are in
Britaine.co.uk
united kingdom